Samsung Smart IPTV
If you don’t find Smart IPTV App in your Samsung Smart TV App Store. Please follow this instruction to install this App using USB-Stick
1. Download the SmartIPTV.zip file from attachment file
2. unzip or extract the file and save. The saved folder named as ‘SmartIPTV’.
3. Opening the SmartIPTV folder, you see again two folders: ‘SmartIPTV’ and ‘userwidget’. Copy both folders and past in the USB root/main directory.
4. Now insert the USB stick into your SAMSUNG TV USB port.
5. Open your TV, go to HOME/Smart Hub, go to my Apps. Now you will see a new app added in the list called ‘SmartIPTV’ or ‘SMART IPTV’.
6. The App is installed. Open the app. Find the TV mac address on display or on setting. Copy the TV Mac for further uses.
7. Go to the app playlist website here http://siptv.eu/mylist/. Past your copied mac address in “MAC” field. and copy the m3u url that we send, check save online and click send.