Samsung Smart IPTV
1. Download the SmartIPTV.zip file from attachment file
2. unzip or extract the file and save. The saved folder named as ‘SmartIPTV’.
3. Opening the SmartIPTV folder, you see again two folders: ‘SmartIPTV’ and ‘userwidget’. Copy both folders and past in the USB root/main directory.
4. Now insert the USB stick into your SAMSUNG TV USB port.
5. Open your TV, go to HOME/Smart Hub, go to my Apps. Now you will see a new app added in the list called ‘SmartIPTV’ or ‘SMART IPTV’.
6. The App is installed. Open the app. Find the TV mac address on display or on setting. Copy the TV Mac for further uses.